2024 Call for Presenters
- You may submit up to three proposals in different areas. With rare exception, presenters will offer only one workshop.
- Workshops should be focused on providing information, training, or insights.
- Please ensure that your workshop title and description are consistent with the content.
- Attendees find the inclusion of tips, tools, resources, and handouts to be valuable.
- Please include a brief description of resources you plan to use or provide in the workshop description.
- Workshops should not be used for the promotion of a particular service or for marketing an individual or an organization. If you are interested in marketing you can find more information about sponsorship opportunities here.
The call for presenters will be open through December 15, 2023. Speakers will be notified of selection status by January 31, 2024.
Registration, lodging, travel, and honorariums: Presenters from denominational agencies and/or sponsoring entities are expected to cover their own costs of attendance including registration, transportation, lodging, and other related expenses. All other presenters will receive one complimentary registration; panel presentations will receive only one complimentary registration. Conference registration does not include costs associated with transportation, lodging, or other related travel expenses. No honoraria will be provided.
Please complete all of the following fields. If you have any questions about presentations please contact us.
Call for Presenters
Annual Call for Presenters