There are a number of scholarships available for Stewardship Kaleidoscope and this year we are also offering group discount pricing to make it easier to come with a team:
Small Church Pastors or Lay Leaders
- WHO: Pastors and Lay Leaders in congregations with less than 100 members
- WHAT: Scholarship covers conference registration fee
- HOW MANY: 8 scholarships for PCUSA pastors/members and 2 for ELCA pastors/members
- HOW: To receive one of these scholarships from PCUSA you must be nominated by your Executive Presbyter or COM Moderator. For ELCA you must be nominated by a Synod leader. Please contact one of them and have them nominate you. They may nominate you by submitting your name for nomination via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEADLINE: This scholarship is awarded on a first come first served basis until August 1st.
Presbyterian Foundation Church Financial Leadership Grant
- WHO: Pastors of PCUSA congregations or New Worshiping Communities
- WHAT: Grant is a matching grant that covers half of the cost of the conference (including registration fee, travel, lodging, etc.)
- HOW: Visit the Presbyterian Foundation’s page to learn more and to complete the application: www.presbyterianfoundation.org/financial-literacy-leadership
Does your presbytery or synod offer a scholarship?
Let us know via email at email@example.com and we will add it to this list.