It is the general policy of Stewardship Kaleidoscope to offer refunds on registration fees where it has become impossible or impractical for the registrant to attend the conference. In certain circumstances it may not be reasonable to offer a refund based on the date of the conference and the notification of request for refund.
All requests for refunds must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be honored with a written request to cancel in-person registration 30 or more days in advance of the first day of the conference.
- Refunds for virtual programs will be honored with a written request to cancel 14 or more days in advance of the first day of the conference.
- Individual cancelled registrations will be refunded at the rate paid at registration, and will be refunded only to the person who completed payment.
- Registrations that were part of a group registration promotion will be refunded at a rate that represents the difference between registration costs for the difference in tiers affected by the change in the total group size. Please see the example below:
- A group of three registers at a total rate of $750. One of the group requests a refund. Registration cost for a group of two is $550. A total of $200 will be refunded to the individual who paid the original registration fees.
- In the event that a planned in-person event can not take place after in-person registration has opened, all in-person registrants will automatically be converted to virtual registrations and the difference in the registration cost will be refunded to the original form of payment. In the event that an in-person event can not take place and there is no virtual program offering all registration costs will be refunded to the individual who paid the original registration fees.