Plenary and Worship Leaders:
- Bob Sitze, Author of Stewardshift: An Economia for Congregational Change, Plenary Leader
- Rev. Denise Anderson, Coordinator for Racial and Intercultural Justice, Presbyterian Mission Agency, Plenary Leader
- Rev. Jon Wolf, Pastor of Digital Engagement and Faith Formation, Plenary Leader
- Rev. Dr. Jonah So, Plenary Leader
- Rev. Lemont Wells, Director for Mission, Vitality, and Partnerships ELCA, Worship Leader
- Rev. Kathryn Johnston, Senior Pastor, Mechanicsburg Presbyterian Church, Pennsylvania, Worship Leader
We have a variety of workshops covering a broad spectrum of stewardship topics such as:
- Small Congregations
- Planned Giving/Endowments
- Theology of Stewardship
- Presbyteries and Stewardship
- Stewardship in Practice
- Capital Campaigns
The conference begins on Monday, September 21, 2020 at 2 PM. Check-in/registration will begin at noon. The conference concludes on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 12:30 PM. Detailed schedule coming soon.
The conference will be held at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center. Hotel rooms will be available at the Cincinnati Marriott RiverCenter and the Embassy Suites Cincinnati RiverCenter. Book your room through the conference in order to receive discount pricing.
Conference Registration Fee:
New this year: Group Discounts! Share the benefits of conference learning with more people from your church community. First registration $300, second $250, third and beyond $200. You must register as a group for discount pricing.
- 4 plenary sessions
- 4 workshop sessions (with 40 workshops to choose from)
- 2 worship services
- dinner on Monday
- lunch on Tuesday
There are no day passes or meal-only plans. Register here.
Scholarships are available to attend the conference. More information can be found on this page.
Promote Stewardship Kaleidoscope
Please help us promote the conference. We have a flyer that you can print and distribute or that you can include in electronic newsletters.
Become a Sponsor
As an all-volunteer organized conference, we are reliant on sponsors in order to continue to offer our conference for an affordable registration fee. To learn how you can become a sponsor, please click here