September 13-15, 2021. Specific schedule details coming soon.
Cincinnati, OH at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center. Conference lodging available at the Cincinnati Marriott RiverCenter and Embassy Suites Cincinnati RiverCenter.
We will also be offering a virtual conference experience.
Early Bird Pricing will be available through Friday, August 6th 2021. After that date all prices will rise by $25 per registrant. Prices below reflect the early bird discount.
In-Person registration includes all plenary sessions, two worship experiences, four workshops of your choice, group dinner on Monday, group lunch on Tuesday, and light snacks throughout the program.
Virtual registration includes live access to all plenary sessions, worship experiences, and four pre-selected workshops.
- Individual In-Person: $300
- Group* In-Person 2 attendees: $550 total
- Group In-Person 3 attendees: $750 total
- Group In-Person 4 attendees: $950 total
- Group In-Person 5 attendees: $1,150 total
- Virtual Registration: $100
*all registrants in a group must be attending from the same congregation
Please see the workshop page for descriptions of the individual offerings in each block available to in-person attendees.
Virtual attendees will participate in the following workshops:
- September 13th Creating a Culture of Generosity with Olanda Carr
- September 14th Planned Giving 101 with Karl Mattison and Giving as a Spiritual Discipline with Deborah Rexrode
- September 15th Policies and Procedures for Managing your Planned Giving Program with Ellie Johns-Kelley
We can also refer you to variety of workshops following the event if you would like to offer additional programming to your local congregation or community.
Please contact us at email@example.com for referrals based on your specific learning needs.
Become a Sponsor
As an all-volunteer organized conference, we are reliant on sponsors in order to continue to offer our conference for an affordable registration fee. To learn how you can become a sponsor, please click here